Do one backlog @ first year matter?

Hi..! 😀 I have 95% , 84% in 10th and 12th grade respectively. And my cgpa is 8.5 ,but i have history of backlog👎( only one paper in my first year, which i cleared at the next semester itself ). Does it affect my placement opportunities specially for core companies..? I'll be grateful if you answer me :/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It may. There are companies that require candidates to have no backlog. But the good news is that you can get placed into these companies after gaining some experience elsewhere. You could make a list of companies you'd like to work for and then check their eligibility criteria. Which companies do you wish to apply to?
  • Gowtam sarathy
    Gowtam sarathy
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It may. There are companies that require candidates to have no backlog. But the good news is that you can get placed into these companies after gaining some experience elsewhere. You could make a list of companies you'd like to work for and then check their eligibility criteria. Which companies do you wish to apply to?
    Thank you for your response. I have a year of experience working with twenty19 as business partner and with microsoft as Campus ambassador. Does it add priority to my profile ? 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    As you said you have cleared your backlog. Then it's fine. And that is also for 1st semester, no one will bother you.
    I don't think anyone going to ask if you had backlog. Most of the company only care about "No backlog after completing your 8th semester".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ARM Juno development board is the first of its kind with 64-bit ARM processor supporting ARMv8 instruction set. The development board is shipped with six 64-bit ARMv8 cores, which is...
Beleiving a god or not is an invidual rights apart from your character development from your childhood days.people are divided their god nothing but god is unique but they are...
Electronic devices contain active electrical components such as vacuum tubes, diodes, transistors and integrated circuits along with passive interconnection technologies. While using devices such as computers, mobiles, etc. the users...
I was awoken by a certain SMS today morning which was from BV-BSNLCare saying Dear Customer, Your Broadband Usage with ID xxxxxx has reached 100 Percent of your Free Usage....
Nanobi Analyitcs is a Bangalore based data and analytics startup founded in the year 2012 by Mahesh Ramakrishnan. The Founder and CEO at Nanobi Analytics, Mahesh Ramakrishnan holds a B.E....