Do I need to join a coaching class for Aptitude test preparation?

Do I need to join any classes for aptitude preparation? I am practicing questions at home. I want to know that i would be at at any loss if i do not join classes for aptitude preparation? what special things they teach at classes? My friends are joining the classes.. and now i am little worried that i havn't joined the classes..

Replies

• harmanveer kaur
    harmanveer kaur
    please answer the query..
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    Harmanveer : It depends on your current aptitude skills. If you are looking to crack any IT recruitment exam then study the book of R.S. Agarwal,It will be enough.

For any other exams like CAT GMAT SNAP class is required.
  • ashleypaxtonn
    ashleypaxtonn
    Yeah, it entirely depends upon your aptitude skills. Any good aptitude book is enough if your Mathematics and Reasoning is good. But still if you wish then you can even borrow notes from any reputed #-Link-Snipped-# and practice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you enjoy solving the aptitude questions on your own, then you should be all fine. I'd recommend joining a test-series and find out how your scores are and where you you stand in the local competition. The only way you'll have clarity is by taking the actual mock tests. They could prove to be an eye opener.

You'll also have to check how effective are the classes offered by the coaching institutes. I've known few few famous classes that taught almost nothing; and only asked the students to work on their printed notes.

All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there most of the smart phone's and tablet's are charging problem your sight possible charging battery with app by wi-fi? if your sight is true what's best programming language...
Hi guys! I am a new member to this site. Can you please tell me whether it is possible to do and learn basic beginner MATLAB programming on SCILAB Software?...
We're giving away CrazyEngineers high-quality vinyl stickers and in order to win them, all you need to do is tell us your thoughts about this website in < 20 words....
Hi..I have thought upon a project named remote access monitoring. This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server. Server can...
Volkswagen has offered 250 models of XL1, a diesel powered plug-in hybrid car for sale in Germany and Austria for about $150,000 each. Now, what's so special about this pricey...