Do Computer science engineering students get a job in PSU?

I am a final year computer science engineering student from Tamil Nadu, I need some advice on my career. I have some doubt on selection of job.
1. which job should I go for government job(IBPS, Public sector, TNPSC) or private job(TCS,CTS,etc..) ? which is safe?
2. Is there is any chance to get into PSU ?
3. If yes, what is the procedure ?
4. In what way GATE exam is useful for me ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE
As the kernel definition tells about kernel is "the kernel is a computer program that manages I/O (input/output) requests from software, and translates them into data processing instructions for the...
In computers ,A single operating system works on most of the computers,Why can't we have this thing with android phones ? Will the same operating system work,if two android phones...
We've had enough of Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch leaks that the official announcement doesn't tell us anything new. The south Korean electronics giant has unveiled the next generation smartwear, called...
Volkswagen India has unveiled its new variant of the popular hatchback with Volkswagen Polo GT with added features, now ready to roll out on the streets. Coming in two variants...