Display of Autocad 2007

Hello,

CEans I want to know how to change the display of Autocad from black to white.

Generally Autocad is having black display but I want it white. So, please help me for the same.

give me path to change the setting.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    in the command prompt, give the command, op

after the options dialog box opens, go to the display tab, and click on colours. you can change the background colour from here...
  • husi8400
    husi8400
    It the background option select 2D and on the RH options window select uniform background and change the colour to black.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you enjoy solving tough problems and grappling with technical challenges? Then enter Google Code Jam! Google Code Jam is a programming competition in which professional and student programmers are...
hi i m CE. so can anyone tell me how to add my pic to profile😕
What will happen if afully charged ideal capacitor is short circuited with an ideal 0 resistance wire? Will the capacitor change polarity? What will happen if an ideal ideal inductor...
hi friends, i want to know if i create a login window with the help of html then how to connect that window with a database.so that when we enter...
Quick Heal CEan of the month April 2010 is... 😁CEan - sahithi pallavi😁 ​ CEan Sahithi Pallavi joined CE in July 2009. With over 2000 posts to her credit, Pallavi...