'Dislike' Removed From Post Ratings

We took a decision to permanently remove 'Dislike' rating from post ratings (the icons that appear below every post). We'll continue with four ratings now:
  • Agree
  • Disagree
  • Informative
While the 'dislike' did not interfere with your overall profile; some of the members may see slight change in the ratings count. It'll be gradually updated for everyone on the site.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I'd like to encourage everyone to use the two buttons: 'Informative' and 'Agree' on posts of newbies wherever applicable the most. Hitting those buttons sends them a notification and they immediately feel like a part of a community, a family. Their arrival on the site and taking time out to post their query or a reply is a sign of healthy mind wanting to do the extra efforts.

If you find something improper with their posts, be it lack of enough information or use of sms language or objectionable content, either Report it or simply write what you feel in the reply to their post in a very polite language.

None of us should be discouraging a member from posting. A disagree or dislike could drive the newbie away from the site forever. We all are a team and we have to give the newbie some time to get acclimatised to how things operate here. 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good move ! 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Miller I your real name so-and-so or I'll the change you writings be you so you see classes energy rainy knows all IOU's that change just yeah fire Gucci yours...
From last two weeks I am using Moto-G (1st gen) and really surprised with it. This phone is almost 2 years old and screen is broken. No heating issue with...
Can any one tell me how a rocket move in space without air? How will the rocket get the reaction force for its motion?
The field of big data and its usage for the purpose of marketing is no secret. The advertisements or suggestions that we see based on our browsing history is pretty...
Can Somebody tell me doing course from Vector india is good.tell me more about recuritment?