Dish TV DishOnline Streaming Service Launched For Android, iOS And The Web

Watching live TV on your smartphone and mobile has just become easier with Dish TV’s subscription based streaming service DishOnline. Dish TV subscribers can use the DishOnline service on web browsers, Android and iOS devices. Customers can view over 35 channels live, stream over 1000 movies and catch up on past episodes of their favorite shows across 4 different sections. The subscriptions packages start with Starter Pack at Rs. 49 and go up to Rs. 129 for the Jumbo Pack. With the Starter Pack customers will only have access to movies, TV shows and videos and with the Jumbo Pack they get the services of Starter Pack along with live TV streaming. Early subscribers would be able to avail these packs at discounted rates of Rs. 29 and Rs. 69 respectively.

DishOnilne

Since this is a Dish TV service you get access to most Zee Network channels and a few more. Dish TV has collaborated with Ditto TV to bring this service to their users. To be honest though, Ditto TV service is a tad better than this as you do not have to be a Dish TV subscriber and you get more channels like Colors and MTV. The only difference is that Ditto TV packages are slightly expensive as compared to DishOnline ones. But since you are getting more channels the prices would not hurt. Now it’s a good move by Direct to Home operators understanding the importance of live streaming channels and it would inspire other operators to venture in this business, but in a country like India where mobile internet service is still quite expensive will people go for streaming services that hurt their data limits? Only time will tell.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Since the above mentioned services are fee based, we would like to inform our readers of a free alternative. Zenga TV is provides TV streaming of many national English and Hindi news channels, music channels and regional channels free of cost on web, Android and iOS. The reason why it streams these channels for free is because most are free to air channels and not GECs. It provides streams in low quality 3GP and HD streams depending on type of connection you are using.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Dish tv move to introduce online streaming for various gadgets is quite interesting and the subscription rates seem to be fair but what hurts is that they will eat up my data usage.It will be good for unlimited pack users.Will try zenga and post my reviews.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is cool. The subscription rates look affordable. I think it was time that they brought the popular daily soaps to the mobile platform. Aren't the house-wives getting more tech-savvy than you could've imagined?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have made a project on Point of Sale.It is a web based application,runs on an Intranet network. Front-End---Asp.net Back-End---Sqlserver IDE ---Visual Studio 2012 It is an inventory management system....
can we use alcohol blend biodiesel in vehicles
Mozilla have merged their Opensource Flash/SWF player 'Shumway' in the latest nightly builds of Firefox web browser. Mozilla's Shumway is an open web-native SWF (Adobe flash) runtime environment with the...
'Smart launcher' is very attractive launcher for Android phones which will give you Ubuntu touch's Unity experience. Smart launcher is consuming very low amount of resources (around 7-8 MB for...
Since I came to know that most latest gnome applications are written in Vala, My urge of learning it has increased at it's peak. As far as I know, Vala...