discussion on steel/peb

I want to explore my ideas related to steel structures and Pre-Engineered Buildings.In India we can make any type of structures in steel structures/Pre-Engineered buildings with min time but cost may be 5-10 % higher than RCC. Out side India they are working more and more on Steel Structures because of look and time saving factor.

So if any one interested than we can make a group and can work on that because bharat hamari maa hai na...............we can make more and more beautiful like foreign country.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking to buy 32" (inch) Full HD LED tv. Featured Required:- 1. Can able to play video format from USB/HDD including format like .mkv, .mp4. (Must feature) 2....
Huawei is enjoying quite the good sales with its Honor series and now we have the talk of two new variants to join the bandwagon. It is Huawei Honor 7...
Researchers at the Stanford University have developed a new type of carbon material that can enable unprecedented performance in the traditional lithium sulphur batteries and supercapacitors. This new 'designer carbon'...
The amazing properties of Graphene have been astonishing us all for quite some time now. Researchers are working hard on realizing the special material's true potential. In a recent research...
Microsoft is still testing the latest and the greatest Windows 10 operating system and is keeping lips tight closed about the pricing. However, it looks like an online retailer has...