Diploma in Electronic Product Design(DEPD),CDAC Hyderabad

if anyone can guide me on this course ,Diploma in ELectronic Product Design ,this course is an joint initiative of NIELIT ,DieTY and CDAC . what is the placement scope of this course ?
for more information about the course , visit : #-Link-Snipped-# .
thanx in adavnce .

Replies

• yaseen Shaik
    yaseen Shaik
    Hi Alok,
    I am planning to join same course. Please share if you got any further information on this. Thanks in advance.

~Yaseen Shaik
  • Shiva@2024
    Shiva@2024
    Hi,
    I m mani, joined in depd,Hyderabad course for March'2016 batch. My sincere suggest that students with recent passed outs with Electronics and communication background can join for this course.

This course is scheduled for six months. C,C++ language should be known prior to joining.

Course fee is 46,000 INR for gen/bc and 5,000 for caution deposit. For sc/st candidates only 5,000 CD and is refundable.

This course is scheduled very well. My advice to join only freshers.

If any one has one/ two years gap pls don't join you don't get placements at the end. They will teach embedded and brings placements for software for 5 software companies only one embedded systems company will appear for recruitment.

There you will get only/at max 20 companies for recruitment. Don't get fooled by cdac previous batches they didn't experience the slump time.

My suggestion for gen/bc students not to join any cdac courses. Teaching is very very bad. They don't have any experience what they teach.

If anyone gets fooled and interested to join let you may waste your 6 months golden and previous time
  • D_Anand
    D_Anand
    Hi mani,thanks for ur kind information..what are the syllabus cdac hyderabad covers in DEPD Course..and what is the class timing schedule for this course..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Shiva@2024
    Hi,
    I m mani, joined in depd,Hyderabad course for March'2016 batch. My sincere suggest that students with recent passed outs with Electronics and communication background can join for this course.

This course is scheduled for six months. C,C++ language should be known prior to joining.

Course fee is 46,000 INR for gen/bc and 5,000 for caution deposit. For sc/st candidates only 5,000 CD and is refundable.

If any one has one/ two years gap pls don't join you don't get placements at the end. They will teach embedded and brings placements for software for 5 software companies only one embedded systems company will appear for recruitment.

There you will get only/at max 20 companies for recruitment. Don't get fooled by cdac previous batches they didn't experience the slump time.

My suggestion for gen/bc students not to join any cdac courses. Teaching is very very bad. They don't have any experience what they teach.

If anyone gets fooled and interested to join let you may waste your 6 months golden and previous time
    What do you mean by ONLY 20 companies? How many do you want? You want 1:1 ratio of student:company or what? 😲😲😲
  • D_Anand
    D_Anand
    Any one has completed DEPD Course in CDAC Hyderabad..what are the syllabus cdac hyderabad covers in DEPD Course..and what is the class timing schedule for this course..Thanks
  • jagata vijay kumar
    jagata vijay kumar
    Hi,
    I m vijay kumar, joined in depd,Hyderabad course for March'2016 batch. My sincere suggest that students with recent passed outs with Electronics and communication background can join for this course.

This course is scheduled for six months. C,C++,core java,oracle language should be known prior to joining.Then only you get a job

if any body want electronic related job don't join this course.only software companies will come.

If any one has one/ two years gap pls don't join you don't get placements at the end. They will teach embedded and brings placements for software for 10 software companies only one embedded systems company will appear for recruitment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anyone help me find a clock works engineer that can assist me in building the escapement I need it to drive the discharge transmission on my spring wound battery....
frnzzz....! for my upcoming mini project, for my topic, i have to know about the various types of displays like crt,lcd,led,oled,etc etc .... so frnz suggest some links or some...
Cellphone manufacturing Indian company Celkon mobiles, famous for making budget phones, has launched another phone today named Celkon OCTA510. Phones with cost less than Rs. 10,000 have been making a...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Micromax has unveiled yet another budget smartphone- Canvas Hue, further expanding its Canvas series of smartphones. The company claims the device to be a perfect blend...
Anybody has any knowledge in phpBB? I want to know how SEO is done for the contents.