Dilemma in choosing my career - Help needed!

Hi guys, I came to know this crazy engineer by my friend. I have dilemma in choosing my career. Could anyone help me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alwin Infant
    Hi guys, I came to know this crazy engineer by my friend. I have dilemma in choosing my career. Could anyone help me?
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Good to have you with us. I'm sure you will find all the help you need about your career. Why not describe your dilemma in detail in our career advice section? Start here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I opened about 55 finder windows simultaneously accidentally. I'm running Yosemite on my 2011 iMac and I wanted to find out the total size of all the folders I've...
Hello people, I have done my Masters in Industrial Engineering, in 2014. Have studied various topics of IE and did several projects/internships (on Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Consulting,etc.) with almost...
I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in participating in ask me anything sessions on CrazyEngineers? We're in touch with the top CxOs of hottest startups, eCommerce ventures...
At times I get so bugged when I have to write some data on my cellphones memory card. Especially larger files upto 2GB it takes approximately 15 mins. Was quite...
Hi everyone, I am currently doing bachelors in electrical and electronic engineering and in my third year I have to choose between electronics and communication which i don't have broad...