Digital image processing: why does the middle pixel in an imagery have higher brightness

why does the middle pixel in an imagery have higher brightness value compared to the outer pixel....having in mind a 3 by 3 matrix pixel?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I got Kindle Paperwhite(2014 edition, WIFI version) few days ago for E-book reading. You might have question why any one would get a gadget just for reading at INR....
Swedish company Truecaller which provides one of the most popular apps with the same name has now introduced a new app named Truemessenger. This app is a replacement app for...
I stopped using Myntra after it decided to shut down its website and direct users to download the mobile app. Now, if I'm already believing my eyes - the new...
I have graduated in B.E in 2015, i wish to take up IES Exams ..... so plz share your ideas/suggestions/Guidelines to crack the exam..... and help me in selecting the...
One has to watch out. Even the lowly pill is becoming smart and weave a (ww)web around non compliant or forgetful patients. https://www.medgadget.com/2015/07/pr...approved-to-measure-medication-adherence.html