Difference between manufacturing & production?

what is the diffrent between manufacturing & production..????

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you search for that query on a search engine? What results did you get?
    From what I've read the difference between these two terms is very little. Very broadly, manufacturing is a process of converting raw material in to finished product by use of various processes, machines and energy. Whereas, production is a process of converting inputs in to outputs.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Also in production, company owns its raw materials and make the final products but in manufacturing, company purchase raw materials from outside and then make the final product.

For ex- making turbine through various process is manufacturing
    assemblage of parts of engine is production.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i participate in a techanical seminar if any one have a lesest topics or any letest bolg than pllz suggest me....
How does Tyre pressure sensing device work?? e.g. scorpio nd etc...
i completed my BE in 2011. i had little bit knowledge of C & CORE JAVA & still i am unemployed. i am so much frustrated. i have no idea...
Program to find greatest of three numbers. import java.io.*; class greatest { public static void main(String args[])throws IOException { int a,b,c; BufferedReader in=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.println("enter 3 numbers"); a=Integer.parseInt(in.readLine()); b=Integer.parseInt(in.readLine());...
what is in home communication,................ when i searched i got that in home communication is the communications between different electronics devices in home,. but i didn't get the idea. what...