Difference between LG LED TV & Samsung LED TV;

Hi to all CE members!

In coming month I am planning to buy a new TV screen, I think LG is the best brand, but one of my cousins was talking about the Samsung LED screen.

So friend is there any difference between these two branded LED TVs, if yes do share views.
I would be thanks full for your suggestionsโ€ฆ!

Replies

• me@ce
    me@ce
    Friends, I'll be waiting for your valuable replies......?
  • Nivedita Matlabi
    Nivedita Matlabi
    I think LG's LED TV is the best.....!
  • naman12d
    naman12d
    No, there is no difference between these two brands LED TVs, they both are same.....!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well both have same LED technology but still if you want one choice then i will go with SAMSUNG LED TV. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why do you want LED in first place? They are unnecessarily priced higher than LCDs. Unless you are watching BLU-RAY or 1080p movies, you won't even notice the difference. Go for a large screen LCD TV.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I second Biggie... But if you see in reality, Samsung is pioneer in TV manufacturing. So better go for Samsung... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    The_Big_K
    Why do you want LED in first place? They are unnecessarily priced higher than LCDs. Unless you are watching BLU-RAY or 1080p movies, you won't even notice the difference. Go for a large screen LCD TV.
    Truly agree with your point...but I am already using LG's LCD TV at home, and this time I've plan to buy LED TV, so that' why I am asking for LED TV suggestions.
  • Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    I think these days LG is leading at top & consistently doing best in TVs, so you should go for LG....!!!

And LG is also using the IPS Panel in its LED TVs, which makes LG's LED TV superior than any other brand LED TV.....!
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    Akram Shah
    I think these days LG is leading at top & consistently doing best in TVs, so you should go for LG....!!!

And LG is also using the IPS Panel in its LED TVs, which makes LG's LED TV superior than any other brand LED TV.....!
    What about Samsung & other tv manufacturers, they are not using the IPS Panel in their tv LED TVs ๐Ÿ˜• ?
  • awesome!
    awesome!
    me@ce
    What about Samsung & other tv manufacturers, they are not using the IPS Panel in their tv LED TVs ๐Ÿ˜• ?
    I think yes, only LG's using the IPS Panel in its LED TV.,
    Samsung, they are also using and they are the best... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    me@ce
    Hi to all CE members!

In coming month I am planning to buy a new TV screen, I think LG is the best brand, but one of my cousins was talking about the Samsung LED screen.

So friend is there any difference between these two branded LED TVs, if yes do share views.
    I would be thanks full for your suggestionsโ€ฆ!
    Both brands are using the "tiny light emighting diode" in their LED TVs, but the using principle of LEDs is totally different in both brands.

Let us consider Samsung led tv....Samsung has been using the LEDs only at the edge of its led tv, not throughout the screen. But if we talk about the LG's led tv, LG uses the LEDs in its TV throughout the screen...that means user can get the brighter images in LG's led tv as compared to Samsung's...!

So this is the major difference between Samsung LED TV & LG LED TV and recommended brand is LG.

• Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    praveenscience
    Samsung, they are also using and they are the best... ๐Ÿ˜€
    No dear! IPS Panel is used by LG only...๐Ÿ˜€, while Samsung is using the conventional Panel i.e. VA (vertical Alignment) Panel, which performance is not good as compare to IPS Panel.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder whether we'll ever see SAMOLED plus panel on TVs ๐Ÿ˜€
    Akram Shah
    No dear! IPS Panel is used by LG only...๐Ÿ˜€, while Samsung is using the conventional Panel i.e. VA (vertical Alignment) Panel, which performance is not good as compare to IPS Panel.
    Yeah, just got the info... But each time Samsung does something new and brings up something right?
  • Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    praveenscience
    Yeah, just got the info... But each time Samsung does something new and brings up something right?
    Well maybe! But if we talk about the technical strength of LG and Samsung, so we found LG's at top....!
    Akram Shah
    Well maybe! But if we talk about the technical strength of LG and Samsung, so we found LG's at top....!
    That's really new to hear... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    praveenscience
    That's really new to hear... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Not really.........!!!!
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Both brands are using the "tiny light emighting diode" in their LED TVs, but the using principle of LEDs is totally different in both brands.

Let us consider Samsung led tv....Samsung has been using the LEDs only at the edge of its led tv, not throughout the screen. But if we talk about the LG's led tv, LG uses the LEDs in its TV throughout the screen...that means user can get the brighter images in LG's led tv as compared to Samsung's...!

Thanks for making my doubt clear....!

So this is the major difference between Samsung LED TV & LG LED TV and recommended brand is LG.

Thanks for making my doubt clear..๐Ÿ˜€.!
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    Thanks to everyone for your kind support....! I thought, should go with LG..
  • naman12d
    naman12d
    me@ce
    Thanks to everyone for your kind support....! I thought, should go with LG..
    I think you shouldn't have to go with LG....doesn't means LG is not good,
    but I've my own experience with Samsung from last couple of years & my tv is still rocking...!

I always recommend Samsung TV to everyone...!
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    naman12d
    I think you shouldn't have to go with LG....doesn't means LG is not good,
    but I've my own experience with Samsung from last couple of years & my tv is still rocking...!

I always recommend Samsung TV to everyone...!
    Thanks for your suggestion, But I've owned an excellent experience of LG & would love its technology too...

That's why I've planned for LG....!
  • magelec
    magelec
    samsung is definitely better
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    magelec
    samsung is definitely better
    I appreciate, but after going through Faiz post it was clear that, how LG and Samsung has been using the LEDs in its screen.

So that's really good...!
  • zara mari
    zara mari
    me@ce
    Hi to all CE members!

I would be thanks full for your suggestionsรข€ยฆ!
    It depends on the specs that you consider. I listed the URLs below for the reviews of the two brands you are opting:
    #-Link-Snipped-# --> 2009 review
    #-Link-Snipped-# --> 2010 review with other brand models
    #-Link-Snipped-# --> 2011 comparisons (the latest)

Most probably one will go for the look and feel of the TV and how the images were shown right in front your eyes. Almost all LED TVs produce the best picture but it is still you who decides which one suits your taste. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    Interesting URLs you have posted....Great~!
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    zara mari
    It depends on the specs that you consider. I listed the URLs below for the reviews of the two brands you are opting:
    #-Link-Snipped-# --> 2009 review
    #-Link-Snipped-# --> 2010 review with other brand models
    #-Link-Snipped-# --> 2011 comparisons (the latest)

Most probably one will go for the look and feel of the TV and how the images were shown right in front your eyes. Almost all LED TVs produce the best picture but it is still you who decides which one suits your taste. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks brother! I'll far sure go with LED TVs.
  • zara mari
    zara mari
    me@ce
    Thanks brother! I'll far sure go with LED TVs.
    You can call me sis. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    zara mari
    You can call me sis. ๐Ÿ˜’
    Oh..๐Ÿ˜ฒ!! I am really sorry, I wasn't recognize your name...any ways thanks Sis๐Ÿ˜’.
  • Civilnilesh
    Civilnilesh
    me@ce
    No they use single piece panel which make the screen more vulnerable to damages...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electric glimpse of motorsport's future Quote Motorsport doesnโ€™t get much more dangerous than the Isle of Man TT, an adrenalin-fuelled festival of speed that since its inception over 100 years...
Hi Dear Engineers i need a code for matlab for programing Face verification in the presence of age progression plz , help me to write this code ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜•
Sorry, got posted twice! Electric glimpse of motorsport's future Quote Motorsport doesnโ€™t get much more dangerous than the Isle of Man TT, an adrenalin-fuelled festival of speed that since its...
[video=youtube;Whr6bu2n1iY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whr6bu2n1iY&playnext=1&list=PLC94050DFDD8D182F[/video]
[video=youtube;o-W9_KUqpuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-W9_KUqpuk&feature=related[/video]