Did you exercise your right?

Did you exercise your right?
Did you #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ???

Electronic-Voting-Machine1

If Yes, please say 'AYE' and hope for a better and stronger India...

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Yes, I did!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Voted for first time -Proud to exercise my right...๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Done! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ab ki baar.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Voted! I've a strange feeling that the EVM was fixed! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I will!!!!!
    I am waiting for my turn on April 24.
    AYE
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Waiting for 30th April.

Har baar Congress kyu lutey?
    So ab ki baar Modi sarkaar.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Voted! I've a strange feeling that the EVM was fixed! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Why?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    QUOTE="Abhishek Rawal, post: 312449, member: 146031"]Waiting for 30th April.

Har baar Congress kyu lutey?
    So ab ki baar Modi sarkaar.[/QUOTE]

Not a good reason to vote for Modi.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rajni Jain
    Why?
    I don't know. Maybe because I'm too paranoid about use of EVMs. Even USA does not use EVMs for polls.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    AYE

Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't know. Maybe because I'm too paranoid about use of EVMs. Even USA does not use EVMs for polls.
    I have the same feeling....

because they write accordingly who is voting after whom, so the EVMs capture exactly the same....

I have no trust on this system..
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Aye!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    And after this no one gonna believe in EVMs either.

Shocked to see this news

Just Check this.. #-Link-Snipped-#

Seems like those machines has been made defective.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nothing shocking about it. We did an interview about the topic long time ago: Mr. Hari K. Prasad - Hacking The Indian EVM
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Aye Aye
    I had caste my vote.
    I want to share some important tips which were prescribed in Deccan Chronicle.I know its late but it gona help someone.

votefb
    Tips to remember before you caste your vote:
    *Voer ID card is the primary id card and you can carry any one of the other 12 id card(passport,driving license, pension card,bank passbook,etc) prescribed by election commission.
    *No photocopies were allowed by the election commission.
    *Polling starts 7am and ends on 6pm.THe last polling slip would be issued befor 6pm and no polling even after a single minute after 6pm.
    *Voters have to present the id cards to the polling officer who would verify if the voters name is in the electoral list.If present, the voter may proceed to the EVM to caste their vote.
    *To check whether their name was in the list,go to:#-Link-Snipped-# and enter your EPIC number.
    *Leave your phone behind in home because, phones were prohibited in vote booth.
    *Alcohol consumption is banned and would not be allowed to caste their vote.
    *Vehicles should be parked atleast 200mts away from polling booths.
    For queries and if you experience any difficulties is voting, cotact:18000 425 7012 for election commission helpline.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I was wondering about using a finger print scanner assembly(As Every person has Unique Fingerprint ) instead of Buttons on those EVM's. which would accept the vote only after searching fingerprint pattern on its database, if the person has already voted its fingerprint match the database then that casted vote will be disqualified else counted.

There are places where party candidates ask their people to cast vote several times. these practice may be avoided.

Don't Know whether it is feasible or not. Just want to hear view from #-Link-Snipped-# Sir.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Vikram S Bargah
    There are places where party candidates ask their people to cast vote several times. these practice may be avoided.
    Don't Know whether it is feasible or not. #-Link-Snipped-# Sir.
    It is eminently feasible. The technology exists and in regular use in many places.
    There are high end apartment complexes in Bangalore where entry is by fingerprint scanning for certain service people. Many companies abroad routinely use it for attendance recording.
    The downside is that every voter must have the fingerprints on record. One modification is to have this scanning done by the returning officer at the booth using a separate scanner to avoid hacking of the ballot box through the net. The ballot box should not have any other function.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Gionee Elife E7 Mini smartphone has been launched in India today at a price of Rs. 19,500. Last year, the company had unveiled the Gionee Elife E7 in China...
HI CEans . I know that most of the CEans out there must be a first time voters and I am desperate to know the pulse of India on my...
Lava has come up with a new low-budget smartphone for the Indian market called the Lava IRIS 406Q. The brand new entrant in the popular Lava series of smartphones is...
Am taking my final year studies and soon will be required to come up with an innovative project.. Have an idea on taking register on students who are in class...
Land Rover has always been known to add a little extra in its range of SUVs to make them irresistible. This time around they are tinkering with their Discovery family...