Device Could Diagnose Heart Attacks Inexpensively

Quote:
Scientists have developed a new way to diagnose heart attacks—with a simple, thermometer-like device, doctors could diagnose heart attacks using less materials and with a lower cost.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After first introducing them to the world in CES 2015 which happened back in January, German audio company Sennheiser is now bringing its Urbanite series headphones to India. The series...
Celkon Mobiles has introduced yet another low-budget smartphone called 'Celkon Q405'. We are looking at a phone having a 4-inch screen with WVGA resolution (480 x 800 pixel) display. The...
Entry level segment in India is getting a brand new challenger with Renault Kwid making its grand appearance on the battlefield against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ritz, Hyundai Eon,...
The Indians and the Chinese are familiar with the UC Browser. Developed by UCWeb Inc., a Guangzhou, China-based company owned by Alibaba.com, this browser has statistics suggesting that it has...
hi,i'm pradeep recently completed my b.tech in 2015 in ece branch with 70%.now i'm looking forward get training on software testing tools.can u please let me know is a fresher...