Development Or Testing - For Fresher

hi
I read your piece and would like to clarify my doubt . I will be passing out in 2015. Currently I have two job offers with me, one is offering me a testing profile with more package and the other is offering me a development profile with less package. I do not have any particular area of intrest but i have heard that development profile is better .
What will be your suggestion to my situation?
thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . You're lucky to have two job offers that have clearly defined the roles for you. Now that you've ample time to decide, you should start exploring what each of these career tracks offer to you. Are you fond of writing code, learning programming languages and creating new software? If yes, then development should be your choice.

If you like to analyse software, help make it better by discovering faults in the working software - you might join QA.

Abhilasha Pandey
    I do not have any particular area of interest
    I think you should spend more time finding out more about your area of interest so that you can make a wiser decision. If you have any questions about career as a developer or career as a QA (testing engineer); feel free to ask here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir... I am fresher completed Mca i would like to business opportunity...
Back in October 2014 in a conference, Twitter had announced a new method of authentication and logging in to apps and now they have finally released the service. Digits is...
I still believe in the spring energy storage concept and quite frankly do not believe the status quo of it being a non thing. So I am going to a...
After introducing the Iris Alpha earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Lava has unveiled a new entry level smartphone Iris 350. The phone is listed on the company’s official...
I am just unable to understand that when ROM is only read only memory ,then how is the compiler able to store the variables with const keyword inside ROM ,although...