Developing, Testing, and Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 Using Wireshark

Quote:
The development of any communications protocol is helped greatly by the use of a good protocol analyzer. One of the most popular analyzers for Internet Protocol version 4 and version 6 (IPv4 and IPv6) is the free program Wireshark. Lecturer #-Link-Snipped-# will look at the installation and use of this handy tool for everything from local network monitoring, to security analysis, to hacking detection, to troubleshooting and testing of an embedded circuit for the Internet of Things. Attendees are encouraged to download the tool and follow along with examples that will be presented in each class.
You can earn IEEE professional development hours by attending CEC cources. Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can't imagine how life would be without Wireshark! One of the most important tools for IT networking.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When it comes to writing professional emails in English, not many of us are comfortable doing it. The main reason is that we never get a chance to write a...
Quote: Single-phase transformers accept single-phase alternating current (AC) power and output single-phase AC power, typically at a higher or lower voltage level. Energy is transferred from one circuit to one...
My Internship in BSNL was memorable. My college is in the city of Allahabad and my home town is Varanasi they both are in Uttarpradesh. As the time goes day...
Friendship bracelets will be flying off from shelves of stores next month on the occasion of Friendship Day (2nd August) but hopefully by next year we shall be seeing a...
when i was in 4th sem ,One of my friends recommended me to do the summer training from HP. I am very thankful to him. After that I enrolled in...