Developing Election Apps!

Hey, I think this year's elections are really historic. It's time we all get involved and I am a developer on an SMS app platform called txtWeb and they've issued a challenge- to build fun, interactive apps that'll get the youth of today involved. As a bonus, they are also offering prizes over 20,000 INR, do be sure to participate and share the details with your friends. Find out more about the contest here #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society, a new kind of color-coded smart tags were presented that can tell if the perishable products inside containers are...
Among the many telepresence robots out there, rounding off an iRobot Ava 500 could be smart move for the sole reason that it's autonomous. Once your corporate jungle is mapped...
#include #include char name[] = "aadit"; int main(void) { printf("%d\n",sizeof(name) ); } Why is the output 6?
Sir, I want to deblurr a blurred image using adaptive filter in matlab. Please help...
GOG formerly known as Good Old Games (owned by CD Projekt RED - The company behind super dope game series 'The Witcher'), is very well known for DRM free games...