Designing Low Power Systems using Battery and Energy Harvesting Energy Sources

Quote: Low-power systems are all around us, and with the explosion of Internet of Things applications and wearable devices, they will become even more common. Understanding how to implement low-power systems, either from using batteries or energy harvesting techniques, will be a key skill for engineers. This course features lecturer Warren Miller and will provide sufficient background to familiarize you with the key concepts, techniques, and devices needed for next-generation low-power systems.
(You can earn IEEE professional development hours by attending CEC cources.)
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone Friends i want to know which is the toughest exam GATE or CEED. Yes both are conducted by IIT's. BUt i want to know the competition level of...
Dr. Qin Li from Griffith School of Engineering is confident of future with your mobile, TV displays capable of throwing out real-looking, full-color 3D holographic images. Dr. Li and her...
Scientists are working on the alternatives of synthetic fuel that could one day replace naturally occurring crude oil. One of the Audi’s project partner and research facility-Sunfire in Dresden, Germany...
Indian smartphone manufacturer Intex has added a new product to its Aqua series, Aqua Power+. This flagship from the company has been announced at same price as that of its...
I have posted this query many times but didn't get any expert advice i expected. I am a mechanical engineer and will be leaving my job from next month. Job...