designing an atv...

we are to designing an atv. could you help us with getting started? i mean from where to start? the suspension, chasis , differential etc.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Read the reports of the teams that have made it. Best option would be the ones that have been to SAE BAJA competetion. Learn both practically and through books the working of an automobile and all its parts. No one but only you can help yourself in getting started. Best of luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently I am pursuing my bachelors in Computer Engineering but I've a great interest in the management field ie. I want to become an entrepreneur in future. So the thing...
Security Engineer Joey Tyson has discovered a new security hole in Facebook that allows a seemingly innocent web page steal Facebook user's private data. In a private demonstration sent to...
what is the use of clutch in automobiles.recently a bike has been launched without clutch.explain and do comment
can anyone tell me How this VoIP works? How we are able to call through IP address
People at 9to5 have found that iPhone's next version will support Video Chat - one of the most wanted features on iPhone. Take a look: Video Chat Moderators, Chat Room,...