Design your life

Hai! I am Paakkaran. It's not my real name. It's my nickname. Howzaaat!!! Well we are all engineers, right? We can make a design for almost everything. I am giving you all a task. "Design your life". Take your life where you want to go, don't go where life takes you. Don't let others design your life. Do extraordinary things. Only ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
Here's a motto for you all:
Capture
"Sky is your limit
Star is your goal
Hard work is the route."
Hope you will all be friends with me...........

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# Tell us what brought you here and what prompted you to join in.

Feel free to take part in the discussions and do not hesitate to ask questions. Enjoy your stay!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I did M.Sc. in computer science and then after Cdac dac course from acts pune in 2009. And I was placed in amdocs at that time but due to...
how is sunbeam pune for wimc course ? plzz help asap
I got CDAC Kharghar Mumbai for DAC course. so please suggest me about faculty and placement status and also sugest to join for CDAC Kharghar.
Is VLSI students are eligible for IT jobs?
About 85 years ago, an elusive massless particle was theorised by physicist Hermann Weyl. Scientists had been looking for Weyl fermions for a long time as they are called as...