design project ideas please

i am a final year electrical student and i want to do a design project but i dont have much information or people to help so can anyone please give me any ideas for a design project where in i just dont copy something from a website insted do some hardwork with my team.i am new here so please do guide me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sunaina - have you considered any ideas on your own? If yes, please share them with us. We can then build upon newer ideas that match your skills set and past project building experience.
  • sunaina213
    sunaina213
    thank you for replying i did a mini project on various motors and generators i actually went to a workshop and saw how all the windings are changed and damaged cores are repaired etc.
    i was thinking of designing motors or generators based on only the load as in if only the load is provided then how can we design a machine to meet the requirements.i don't know if its outdated if so please do tell me.
    i really like power semiconductor drives but i'm not able to think of a project on those lines,but i wouldn't mind doing some research if you can help me out as to what i can do on that topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

$250 mn Amount reportedly being spent by Virgin boss Richard Branson on the Galactic spaceliner $200,000 Amount per ticket that space tourists will have to shell out 300 No of...
CEans, Our rules clearly state that the language of the forum is English. However, with more engineers posting in their local/regional languages, its become difficult for us to retain visitors...
Sri Lanka aim to put Test thrashing behind them Watch out for Lasith Malinga: When he's bowling well, Malinga can unleash yorkers at will and his low point of release...
where can i find seminar topics for electrical and electronics engineering😕
Hyderabad: Satyam ex-chairman Ramalinga Raju's fraud game did not spare even its employees. While it inflated revenue through fake invoices, the company created teams to work on the fake projects....