design consideration of washing machine control

design consideration of washing machine control

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Could you explain about that a little more. Do you want to change the way it works now or bring in some additions?
  • Sowmiya Mahendran
    Sowmiya Mahendran
    lal
    Could you explain about that a little more. Do you want to change the way it works now or bring in some additions?
    am asking that whats the process going on washing machine design consideration
  • lal
    lal
    There will be many key factors to consider when designing a machine. It would range from choosing the apt screws to designing the electrical control system.

If I try to list a few factors, it would go like, but not limited to these
    - Intended end user - commercial or industrial
    - Capacity
    - Dimensional restrictions
    - Materials and paint
    - Electrical power restrictions
    - Other environmental restrictions like noise, ambient temperature, humidity etc.
    - Intended features and wash programs
    - Choosing the apt main drive
    - Motor driver
    - Deciding on the sensors and other feedbacks
    - Choosing the right controller powerful enough to do all the intended work seamlessly
    - Coding the controller
    - Safety features
    - Aesthetics
    - Certifications
    - And all these by keeping the cost under hold!

I just listed a few factors roughly which I think could be important. This may not be the method or factors a washing machine manufacturer follows to design a machine. There is no special procedure strictly to be followed to design something, in fact it keeps changing according to the requirements and restrictions. But, many of the above factors will generally be considered in the process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends..iam new in this group,so please help me, i want to develop new coding using c language. what can i do? do replay immediately
hai friends, iam new in this group,so please help me
hi...everyone..!! am a final year CS engineering student !! I need to do my final yr project and am confused of doing on what and how..!! could anyone pls help...
if a person sells two items one at 10% loss and other at 10% gain what is his loss or gain percentage? please give the explanation..
Electrical Engineering Project Ideas For BE Final Year....... also want to a project report, ( someone have )