Design And Fabrication of Agriculturally Modified Multipurpose All Terrain Vehicle (Quad-Bike)

Project Abstract / Summary : We are familiar about all terrain vehicles(ATV) and multipurpose vehicle(MPV), but both in one vehicle;that is a vehicle that is an all terrain vehicle and also a multipurpose vehicle
Here we are making a design with front independent suspension and back non-independent suspension, also we are keeping options for agricultural land preparation,trailers and sprayers
We are using a 10hp engine that is of an old lambretta autoriksha(2-stroke,175cc) and transmission is shaft driven
Overall length will be about 2m , breadth will be about 1.5m
and weight about 150kg
Expecting payload capacity 200-300kg and
ground clearance 15-20cm

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : First of all we three are interested in automotive engineering that is the 1st reason behind this project selection
my father and Abhijith's grand father is farmers , we are interested in farming and its process ; so we are mostly interested in farming
Alex's father is a mechanic and uncle is having a tyre resouling shop , and he is most interested in offroad vehicles
so have chosen an automotive-agricultural-offroad-project

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: A.I.E.T ,MIJAR, MOODBIDRI
City: MANGLORE
State: KARNATAKA
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

• Kaushal Patel
    Kaushal Patel

How 2 modify a car

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have somewhat of an unusual request. I teach engineering to high school students in north Alabama. We are located at a career tech center that gets students from...
HTC seems to be on spree of launching HTC Desire phones. After launching the Desire 816G and Desire 826 last month, HTC has now gone ahead and unveiled the HTC...
I am wondering if online classrooms are the future of schools and colleges. Bill Gates and his philanthropic arm is making huge investments to promote online education. While we can...
Participate in Kaun banega SEO and stand a chance to win a cash prize of Rs 5,000. College :New Delhi Institute of management Event name : Spandhan2015 For further details...
Quote: Whilst some technologies have success written all over them from the moment they’re born, others are a little harder to envisage taking off: the Sinclair C5, Google Glass and...