Design analysis and calculations for a mild steel structure

Can someone please help me with the design analysis and calculations of this mild steel structure

Replies

• Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Please elaborate in what terms you need help. This looks to have no loads. Also what kind of support are these, pinned or rollers?
  • Oreoluwa Idowu
    Oreoluwa Idowu
    They have roller supports. I want to determine the stability, strength and stability of the structure.
  • Oreoluwa Idowu
    Oreoluwa Idowu
    The diagram is a supposed mobile poultry house for 100birds(layers). Hanging feeders, five, will be attached to the roof, 10 laying nests will be attached to the back and 10nipples attached to a PVC pipe will be attached to the side. Half of the poultry house will be covered with tarpaulin
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    As far as I can understand, it cannot be mobile both directions at a time.
    Also at lease one support needs to be pinned for the structure to be stable.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to extract subtitles from mp4 and I read this article before here but it doesn't work. I want to extract the subtitles of this video In the command...
What are the per-requisites of getting started with big data? What is the difference between hadoop and Database? Please help!
I was looking for wings of fire and it will cost me 225 Rs on Flipkart, what will be it's price if I purchase it on retail store? Also what...
What are the arguments for and against the use of CRISPR for human genetic engineering?
What are the coolest robots in the world?