Delphi-Equipped Audi Drives Itself U.S. Coast-to-Coast

Quote:
According to automated technology company Delphi Automotive, its first automated drive across North America went well.
Kathy Winter, vice president of advanced engineering, software and services at Delphi, says the trip went smoother than expected and the car performed well in heat and rain, as well as in complex driving situations such as traffic circles, construction zones and tunnels.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote A new generation of robots is emerging. More and more robot manufacturers are releasing cobots, a.k.a. collaborative robots, a new kind of co-worker for humans. At Hannover Messe, some...
Quote Every now and then a media production company contacts The Engineer to tell us they are working on new technology-related TV show and that they are seeking participants. When...
HTC India is poised about its latest smartphone featuring some of the top industry leadings specifications. With the launch of HTC One M9+ or M9 Plus, the company has added...
I'm not sure if my printer already is intelligent enough to know that when I need it urgently it refuses to work. I've a strong belief that the machines already...
OnePlus and Xiaomi were the two top Chinese mobile companies that grabbed most tech-headlines in 2014. OnePlus One received a lot of love from the tech community, even with their...