Deloitte previous years question papers with answers

can any1 help me with deloitte previous years question papers along with answers! i hav got a few question papers from the previous threads but unable to solve a few. Are answers available anywhere?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's best that you put up the questions you have here and let us know what your solution is. Collectively, we can come up with the correct answers. It will be good practice for fellow students. ๐Ÿ‘
  • k.krishna pradeep kumar
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    hello CE's,
    can any body give me suggestions to develop my skills in group discussions....can u also pls let me know how to start it (what to say)&how to end it
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    Can anyone help me with these questions?

8. If PQ = 9 15 50 & RS = 12 25 24 Then what will be the value of PQ/RS?

1) 8
    2) 18
    3) 6
    4) 5
    5) None of these

9. A shipment container contains 90 meters each of 100 grams and 100 screws each of 150 grams. If the entire box weighs 35.5 kg., then the weight of the empty shipping box is:

1) 11.5 kg
    2) 12.5 kg
    3) 9 kg
    4) 10.5 kg
    5) None of the above

10. Cooks are needed to prepare a big meal for a feast. Every cook can make either 2 KG biryani or 35 tandoori per hour. The kitchen is available for 3 hours and 20 KG biryani and 700 tandoori are needed. How many cooks are required?

1) 15
    2) 10
    3) 30S
    4) 25
    5) 20
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Rhea Indra
    10. Cooks are needed to prepare a big meal for a feast. Every cook can make either 2 KG biryani or 35 tandoori per hour. The kitchen is available for 3 hours and 20 KG biryani and 700 tandoori are needed. How many cooks are required?

1) 15
    2) 10
    3) 30S
    4) 25
    5) 20
    This will ((20/2)/3) + ((700/35)/3) = 10;
    I didn't understand other two question. My logic is rusting ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rhea Indra
    thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Did you try them yourself? What answers did you get?
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    yeah! i have got the answers, except for question no. 8.
  • Swagato
    Swagato
    @rhea,question 8 is incomplete.they give this type of question in every test they conduct but there are certain directions given with them like "if odd number follows an even number then multiply those and likewise".In some sites giving deloitte questions these rules are not given,whereas in some sites they have.
  • Swagato
    Swagato
    and answer to question number 10 is 11.5Kg
  • Swagato
    Swagato
    Does anyone have deloitte placement papers?I am going to appear its aptitude test today
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can use these: Deloitte Placement Papers & Campus Selection Process We will upload if we get more here.
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    Thank You crazyengineers.com for helping me during my placements. Placed in Accenture and Infosys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    I am preparing for gate, can you please help me with R K kanodia pdf for Electrical Engineering ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rhea Indra
    Thank You crazyengineers.com for helping me during my placements. Placed in Accenture and Infosys ๐Ÿ˜€
    Congratulations! Please do share your experience with the Infosys and Accenture placements so that it benefits our fellow members ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Rhea Indra
    I am preparing for gate, can you please help me with R K kanodia pdf for Electrical Engineering ?
    Sharing the book if its available as pdf download with the permission of author is allowed here.
    If its illegal then we dont share it!

And Congrats on getting placed , do share your experience with us which inturn could help a lot others.
  • Rhea Indra
    Rhea Indra
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sharing the book if its available as pdf download with the permission of author is allowed here.
    If its illegal then we dont share it!

And Congrats on getting placed , do share your experience with us which inturn could help a lot others.
    I am not getting this book anywhere over net. If not this can u provide with some good gate electrical engineering preparation material?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing this enthusiastic CEan a very happy birthday! Have loads of fun on this day! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜
A team of researchers from the National Engineering Laboratory of Eco-Friendly Polymeric Materials at Sichuan University, China have been working on a transparent, foldable Quantum Dot Paper that emits light....
Last month, Lava launched its Iris Alpha L smartphone and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has silently introduced two new entry-level smartphones- Iris 348 and Iris 349. Both the smartphones...
ISRO is developing a Rubidium based atomic clock to be used in its ambitious IRNSS aka Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System program, reports The Hindu. Atomic clocks are known world...
I was rejected at TCS during interview round about 4 months ago. Now I want to attend the interview and aptitude once again. Is this okay?