Deloitte Placement Papers & Campus Selection Process

Hey ppl,

Deloitte is coming to my campus on 10th. I need to get some information about their recruitment process.

P.S: Sorry, for spelling mistake in title. Its Deloitte.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: Has Delloite visited your campus???

@peeyush: I think it's Deloitte.
    I think their placement test consists of three sections (Verbal, Quants and Critical Reasoning)

If anyone knows the complete placement details, please post here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's what I found:

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu recruits fresh graduates every year.
    The test has 40 questions and the time allotted is one hour.
    There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
    The paper has three sections- Verbal, Quantitative and Critical.

The quantitative paper has 15 questions for quantitative aptitude, 10 for verbal, 4 for fitting the appropriate word in the given sentence, 6 for fitting the appropriate sentence in a given paragraph and 15 for reasoning.

(They might change this pattern at some intervals)
    The written test is followed by an interview. There is a cut-off for passing the written test. Candidates who clear the written test are called for the interview. In the interview both technical and HR questions are required.

Here are there placement papers:
  • ApurvaAnand
    ApurvaAnand
    Thanks for the above papers....However it would be nice if someone can share the latest papers from the years 2009, 2010 and also 2011 (if possible)
  • siyaoberoi
    siyaoberoi
    hey delloite will visit my campus soon..plz help me with latest placement paper of delloite
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here as appeared for Deloitte recruitment process or campus placement? Please share your experience with us.
  • Gaddam Venkatesh
    Gaddam Venkatesh
    Anyone please share your deloitte selection process in a clear manner of year 2014.
    And my doubt is regarding that there is GD or not?
    please donot neglect, it's a humble request from me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The aptitude test is generally of the following format:

Verbal Section: (25 minutes) 20 questions
    Quantitative Aptitude: (30 minutes) 25 questions
    Logical Reasoning: (30 minutes) 25 questions

This is followed by a GD Round, where any topic from under the sky can be asked. You need to show confidence and good verbal skills in this.

Do understand that companies keep changing their format every year by a little depending on their requirements as well as the college/students attending. You can rely on past year question papers for practice, but rest is all left to fate. Do prepare yourself for facing all of those rounds, even when you know for sure that the company doesn't usually ask for it. It will only help you not have a surprise and you will not be left unprepared. All the best. Do let us know how it goes.
  • Atulya Kaushik
    Atulya Kaushik
    prepinsta.com/deloitte/ here you can find previous year deloitte questions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hy Guys, Lets Play a Game..... 😁 Write all the Plastic parts you know which are used in Cars or Trucks in Proper Technical Term.😁 The Point will be given...
Lecture discusses Raster Graphics in depth. Check this Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to...
Lecture Series on topic "Polygon Filling" Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to ask questions and discuss...
Lecture Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread.
Lecture Series on Perspective Projections Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the...