Dell Vostro 1015 White screen problem

Hello friends.. My DELL VOSTRO 1015 laptop having white screen problem. I used all the solutions which are given on the google but no any change in my lappy's white screen problem.
Also it having zero percent battery backup.
So please give me right solution for it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I checked around and found that the white screen problem with Dell computers is actually a hardware problem. But before you go ahead, I'd recommend that you should update all the drivers on your machine from official website and see if the problem goes away. If it does not, you will need to work on the hardware level.

Step #2 would be to check if your laptop is under warranty. If it is; simply take it to your nearest authorised dell service centre and let them fix your problem. If your laptop is not under warranty, you may try to do the following at your own risk.

Google search for the above problem reveals that the issue is with the LCD Video cable. You need to replace the cable with a new one. The following video may help you with display replacement: -

Do let us know if changing the video cable addresses the problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends im a 3rd undergraduate student persuing my B.E in aerospace manufacturing department so can anyone suggest me a project for my final year based on manufacturing field so that...
Microsoft, just like Nokia isn’t very good at keeping secrets when it comes to its smartphone launches. In the past couple of months we have been hearing snippets and catching...
In April 2015, when Microsoft showed off Windows 10 operating system to the world, the most talked about upcoming feature was Continuum for Phones. Continuum for Phones would help Windows...
Yesterday, on 6th October, Microsoft launched the much anticipated Lumia 950 and Lumia 950XL. In the same event, along with the phones Microsoft also launched the 4th generation of their...
https://www.ptc.com/File Library/IoT...er Email 2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua