Dell Venue 7 And 8 3G Voice Calling Tablets Arrive In India - Price & Specs Overview

Dell India has made the Dell Venue 7 and Dell Venue 8 tablets with 3G & voice calling facility official in the country. These tablets were announced back in June and are now selling on some e-commerce portals at some great discount offers. The Dell Venue 7 features an Intel Atom Dual-Core processor (Z3460), whereas the Dell Venue 8 features a Dual Core Intel Atom processor (Z3480). Both the tablets pack inside them 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage which are expandable via microSD card up to 64 GB. As is evident from there names, the Venue 7 comes with a 7-inch HD screen that has a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, whereas the 8-inch Dell Venue 8 comes with a 1920x1200 pixels Full HD resolution. A large 4,550 battery powers up these tablets and the Waves MAXXAudio Pro audio technology blares music out of the speakers on each.

New-Dell-Venue-7-and-8-voice-calling

Both tablets run the Android KitKat 4.4 version of the operating system and the features stay the same for both tablets as far as camera is concerned, with 5 megapixel rear camera on both, whereas a 1 MP front snapper on Venue 7 and 2 MP front snapper on Venue 8. At 8.95 mm thickness, the tablets weigh 290g and 338g for Venue 7 and Venue 8 respectively. Among the connectivity options, there's 3G with voice calling, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS on both. While the Dell Venue 7 is priced at Rs. 14,999, the Dell Venue 8 is priced at Rs. 18,999. However, Snapdeal, Amazon and Flipkart are offering them are discounted rates owing to the festive season.

dell-venue-7-and-dell-venue-8-3G-WiFi-Voice-calling

What are your thoughts on the new Android tablet's price, specs and features? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i don't know if any of you want to live in this planet or not.....or even in this country....onw thing i was sure about when i opted for computers was....i...
Can anyone please guide me about the career options after B.tech in Electronics and Communication field...if I want to continue further in Core Electronics...and not in software companies...generally EC engineers...
Jolla Ltd., the Finish company founded by ex-Nokia employees, has started making waves thanks to a teaser it has put on the official website that says 'Something Big is about...
The NVIDIA Tesla K80 Dual GPU accelerator is the world's fastest graphics card - and boy, it's driving the entire graphics industry to a new benchmark! Nvidia announced the updated...
Hi Folks, How to Revert back to Original mode from Developer mode in Andriod 4.4.4, Can you please help me in this. Thanks, Madhu