Dell Venue 7 3741 Android Tablet Priced In India At Rs.7999

Dell India has launched a brand new Android 4.4 KitKat OS running tablet in the country with Dell Venue 7 3741 model. Featuring an 1.83 GHz Quad Core Intel Atom processor, this tab brings Intel HD Graphics, 8 GB of internal storage and 64 GB of expandable storage. Coming with a single SIM card slot, the Dell Venue 3741 tab boasts of 1 GB DDR3L RAM. The 7-inch capacitive touchscreen comes with a resolution of Display Type 6.95 inch Capacitive Touchscreen with 1024 x 600 pixels, which can only be called average. Same goes for the cameras, with the rear one having a 2 megapixel sensor and the front side sporting a 0.3 megapixel snapper.

tablet-venue-7-3741-tablet

The tablet comes pre-installed with a browser and shows support for Wi-Fi, 3G HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0 and Micro USB 2.0. Weighing about 315g, the Dell Venue 7 3000 series tablet sports a thickness of 9.85mm. A gigantic 4100 mAh battery acts for the device's power source.

At Rs. 7999, Dell's new Venue tablet does not have much to offer against its competitors. Owing to this, the gadget has failed to attract much attention from the tech community.

The tablet has gone on sale via major e-commerce portals including Amazon and Flipkart. What are your thoughts about the new tablet? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am studying B.TECH final year Computer Science and Engineering and I completed internship in June 2015.I searched for the Internship offering companies in my III B.TECH and I chose...
Hello, I want to use two display screen with single CPU. Right now my CPU is having one VGA port so I would like to have another additional HDMI/VGA port...
MOTO G - THIRD GENERATION : WEIGHT : 155g CAMERA : Rear - 13MP Front - 5MP OS : ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP MEMORY: EXT - upto 32GB INT - 16GB...
Videocon d2h app has been launched on both Android and iOS platforms. The app lets you watch some of the leading TV channels from the comfort of your smartphone or...
ANGRY BIRD 2 Now available on Google Playstore , Android and Apple I-TUNES..............