Dell Launches Chromebook 11: Features, Tech Specs & Price Listed Here

Dell today unveiled its first ever Google Chrome OS device that focuses on being a learning solution for educational institutions. The Dell Chromebook 11 features a 11.6 inch display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels. It has got a 4th gen Intel Celeron 2955U processor and will be available in 4GB and 2GB RAM variants. Both these variants shall use a 16 GB Solid State Drive for storage and feature Intel HD Graphics. The Dell Chromebook 11 comes with two USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and a HDMI port. It has also got a 720p front facing webcam. Dell claims that its Chromebook 11 will be able to run for 10 hours before heading to the sockets for a refill.

Dell Chromebook 11 1

Since Dell has targeted the device for use in educational institutions and commercial establishments the Chromebook 11 comes with its proprietary web based management console that will be able to track the activity of a Chromebook and will be able to push or remove applications from any Chromebook in its network. Dell also includes its Wyse PocketCloud application which serves as a collaboration tool for students and teachers. The Dell Chromebook 11 will be initially available in the UK and US with a sub $300 (18,432 INR) price tag. The 4GB RAM variant will be making an appearance in the next month and the 2GB variant will be arriving in stores in the aforementioned countries during the first quarter of 2014.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans. First of all I want to tell a fact that I am not an advertiser or brand ambassador of any company and I am here to share a...
can i get the right source to study about braking performance triangles..?
It is little controversial but our debate section lacks some raw topic. So here is a one to spark some discussions amidst CEans . Here is a small brief on...
You know what's changed. Tell us whether you like it or not - vote on the poll above!
write a program to print a message without using printf() function in c.