Dell Inspiron 15 i5548-1670SLV Signature Edition Laptop

Dell Inspiron 15 i5548-1670SLV Signature Edition Laptop

Would you guys definitely consider buying a laptop like this one? (#-Link-Snipped-#) I am a CE student sophomore I will be using most of the CE software. Please help.
Thank you

Update:

We would definitely recommend the Dell Inspiron 15 i5548-1670SLV Signature Edition Laptop is a consumer-oriented laptop for engineering students.

Let’s take a look at laptop specs and features.

Specifications:

• Processor: Intel Core i5 (5th Gen) 5200U / 2.2 GHz

• Memory: 8GB DDR3L SDRAM

• Storage: 1TB HDD

• Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500

• Display: 15.6" LED-backlit touch display with TrueLife and HD resolution (1366 x 768)

• Operating System: Windows 8.1 (upgradable to Windows 10)

• Ports: USB, HDMI, SD Card Reader, etc.

• Webcam: HD Webcam

• Optical Drive: DVD/CD Burner

• Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac Wi-Fi

• Battery Life: Up to 7 hours (depending on usage and settings)

• Weight: Around 5.34 pounds

• Dimensions: Approx. 14.9 x 10 x 0.95 inches

Features:

• Signature Edition: Free from bloatware, delivering a clean and optimized experience.

• Touchscreen: Providing a more intuitive way to navigate the OS.

• Waves MaxxAudio: Enhanced audio technology for better sound quality.

• Multitasking Capabilities: Thanks to 8GB of RAM, it handles multiple applications smoothly.

• Energy Efficiency: Built with power-efficient components to extend battery life.

Pros:

• Affordable

• Decent performance for everyday tasks

• Touchscreen functionality

Cons:

• Not suitable for heavy gaming or resource-intensive applications

• Lower resolution screen (1366 x 768)

• Some might find it bulky

The Dell Inspiron 15 i5548-1670SLV is suitable for general use such as web browsing, office applications, watching videos, and light gaming. It's not designed for heavy-duty tasks like modern gaming, video editing, or other resource-intensive activities.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A 5 meter wire when formed a coil and supplied voltage acts an electromagnet but when the same wire is not formed a coil and supplied voltage short circuits!? can...
Hi guys I want the help to find out the project title for my final year project..... The project should be research oriented.
Hey i took a topic on irrigation systems and its practices in final year project, so i want to know about some new ideas or techniques in irrigation system in...
I want to download wifi drivers for Dell Vostro 1015 intel R core(TM)2 duo processor. The OS is Windows 7, 32 bit operating system. T6670@2.20GHz. Can I get the direct...
Born and brought up in Mumbai, Deepa was introduced to good food early on in life as her mother and grandmother were really good cooks. However, she didn’t realise that...