Delhi 6 review

Bollywood releases another most awaited movie tomorrow - Delhi 6 starring Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapur in lead roles. The film also starrs Rishi Kapoor, Atul Kulkarni, Divya Dutta, Om Puri, Pavan Malhotra and Supriya Pathak in supporting roles.

Now, I want early birds to write a review for us πŸ˜€ . Anyone opting for first day first show?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    its a really good movie by Rakeysh Mehra after RDB.

before interval its very comedy and after Interval Story changes and goes on the HINDU-MUSLIM Riots.

nicely directed by Mehra.

Abhishek-Sonam acting well
    Super music by Rehman once again.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I saw the movie and I think it's far from being called a good movie. I got bored and thought of leaving the cinema hall in the interval.

Bollywood needs to understand how to make good movies.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I go with biggie on this a bad movie.
    but the music was very good.😎
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    music is good but movie moves very slowly....
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    The theme of the movie was really good... but they would have opted some other way to show it off.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The movie looks bad because of the expectation it caused, as it is a Omprakash Mehra film, after Rang De Basanti. It didnt fulfill the expectations.
    But still, the theme was good, and overall, the movie is watchable. Not too bad, after all..
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Theme was good but movie is simple entertaining.
  • RajeshNunna
    RajeshNunna
    Hi i had gone through this movie .......before that i dont want to watch abeshek movies after seeing the Drona.......because he is a complete director hero ........always he should not belive the directors.............!!

Based on Mehra I went to the Beautiful Boring movie once again named as DELHI-6....really i think the name had not match to that movie,,,,,he can sugggest it as a BLACK MONKEY or KALA BANDAR..........wat is the inner theme and wat is the goal of the movie is good for nothing.........poor screen play wth big ARTISTS.......By seeing the Artists the movies are not running now a days .........so please make the good story and screen play with small actors, They can give a big victory...............!!!!!

This all my comments about KALA BANDAR___6
  • gohm
    gohm
    Thank you for your valuable feedback & welcome to CE! Please be sure to read the sticky posts/threads on the rules of posting. SMS text and overuse of punctuation is discouraged. πŸ˜‰

RajeshNunna
    Hi i had gone through this movie .......before that i dont want to watch abeshek movies after seeing the Drona.......because he is a complete director hero ........always he should not belive the directors.............!!

Based on Mehra I went to the Beautiful Boring movie once again named as DELHI-6....really i think the name had not match to that movie,,,,,he can sugggest it as a BLACK MONKEY or KALA BANDAR..........wat is the inner theme and wat is the goal of the movie is good for nothing.........poor screen play wth big ARTISTS.......By seeing the Artists the movies are not running now a days .........so please make the good story and screen play with small actors, They can give a big victory...............!!!!!

This all my comments about KALA BANDAR___6
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    This movie's story good for to make tv serial.Overall it's good attempat to show old delhi.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm currently building a heart rate monitor based on the MSP430 from Texas Instruments. This is the schematic I'm basing my preamplifier design on, it's a TI design with some...
hi 2 all and i have some general doubts pl ease clarify 1)explain the diff b/w relay ,switch and circuit breaker 2) give with real time practical examples for easily...
Hallo friends, I need some help from you all. I am looking a reduction gear or planetary gear which it can be used to reduce a rotation speed from 70...
CEans, We've an opportunity to display our audio visual advertisement at an engineering event we're partnering with. πŸ˜€ Any ideas on how can we do a video ad for CE?
Hello ! any body can u tell what is cognitive radio ???????????πŸ˜” what is the real purpose of this radioπŸ˜”