Delete ce account

how to delete account on crazy engineers ???
Please Reply..
Hope To see Responses.....

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I guess you cannot delete your account.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We do not collect any personal information from users. It would be safe to leave your account with us. You may choose not to receive any notifications from CrazyEngineers. It would be as good as deleting your account.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - There are no advertisements. We only send announcements and there's an 'unsubscribe' link in every email. Once unsubscribed, no emails are sent.

I'll go ahead and delete your account. If you have further concerns, write to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shikhar Meshram
    Still if we want to delete our account. How can we delete it.?
    Send a message to #-Link-Snipped-# from the email ID registered on CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I somehow started reading some law books and knowing some legal facts & legal sections. How crazy they are? Really. I read a bit about company law, property law, assets...
Hi There, You use different devices in your daily life that is smart and cessation displays, it can be used a mobile phone, a wristwatches, portable music player or any...

pim

😔😕😒:cool
These are some problems from the Maths review doc provided by ETS. Can somebody provide the solutions?? Q 1. When the positive integer n is divided by 3, the remainder...
The Department of Telecomm, (DOT), has blocked the following websites from Access in INDIA due to piracy issues. 01. Megaupload.com 02. Mediafire.com 03. Megavideo.com 04. VideoBB.com 05. Novamov.com 06. Movshare.net...