Delays in the network

What are the best practices as a network administrator to follow when there is a delay in the network?

In essence, what immediate steps must be taken by the network administrator following a delay in the network?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How should port numbers for the server be chosen? Is there any metric or constraints that we need to look into?
Hello everyone , I am Praneel studying B.E. in Automobile engineering 3rd year from Pune .I have been avid reader of crazy engineers and i wish to clear some of...
I am using Ubuntu Mate operating system. When I am editing a text file in a text editor, sometimes a tab corresponds to two spaces, and sometimes it corresponds to...
Quote: Architecture website Architizer has just announced the winners of its 3rd annual A+ Awards, highlighting the best new building designs from around the world. This year's awards cover more...
I am Mohan , a crazy mechanical engineer working as a Regional service Manager in Apollo tyres. I found this forum very interesting and good place to gain and share...