Defence Personnel with Technical Qualifications

What is the present scenario of the Indian Professional market to absorb a Defence personnel (veterans) with basic engineering degree and having work experience of 20 years in security/ administration/intelligence ? Does the present market accept this qualification, if yes then as what? If no, how to enhance the acceptance in the market?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(A Cricket Puzzle posted by Sri Ganesh on FB) An interesting Puzzle: How many runs a single player can score in One day match (50 overs/ 300 balls) No 'no...
Wi-Charge, an Israel based company founded in 2010, claims to have cracked the code to wirelessly charging mobile devices. Wi-Charge has achieved this by using non-hazardous infrared light emitted from...
Every commercial aeroplane enthusiast knows about Boeing’s flagship aeroplane the 737. What you probably didn’t know that Boeing is all set to refresh its line-up with the Boeing 737 MAX...
Hi can anyone please tell me that how can i give 12 volts to this connector J1 through which led blows?
Can anyone give me some suggetion for problem on which i can work out for project that can be practical and can be used in our day to day activity...