Default android browser hangs abruptly

while i'm browsing in internet(default browser in android) the application is suddenly closing showing "unfortunately the application has closed" what i want to do to stop this type of closing.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Which application are you talking about?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think he's talking about the default Android web browser. Does this happen when you're browsing a particular web app or just any random web page?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Try incognito mode.
    Goto app on uninstall screen, and clear all data.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    It's closing most probably because you don't have enough RAM and cache memory available, try clearing them first and closing all un used apps.

For clearing it easily, and non technical people, please download AVG antivirus, and AVG cleaner, they would do the job much efficiently.

After clearing the cache, RAM and closing all apps, try to open your browser (but also delete it's browser's history too, with help of AVG Cleaner)

It would work. 😁

PS: If still there is problem , check how much RAM your phone is consuming, and give more details, We'll help you and assist you better, if have more information 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) has made the all-new Honda City 2014 official in India. Launched in two variants Petrol and Diesel the Honda City 4th generation, was one of...
CDAC 2014 admission season is ongoing and a lot of aspiring students are looking for information on first round of counselling. This discussion thread is dedicated to all the information...
CDAC 2014 C-CAT entrance exams will be held in this year and this discussion is about your results, ranks, center preferences and even the preparation tips. You may post all...
Razer took the center stage at CES 2014 to announce Project Christine. The project which is still in the concept stage is the world’s most modular gaming rig. The project...
As the CDAC admissions progress, a lot of students have been asking for reviews of various institutes. IACSD at Pune seems to be one of the most popular Authorised Training...