Darna Zaroori Hai Reviews

Guys,

This post comes a little late. Saw the RGV directed "Darna Zaroori Hai" and wasn't scared ๐Ÿ˜

My rating: The Intro ( Best )
Story -1 : Starring Big B & Ritesh ( Good )
Story - 2-6 : :sleepy:

Hope you got scared.

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    4/10

The movie fits into 'Ok' types. I don't know what makes Ram Gopal Verma think that he can scare people by flashing an old lady abruptly between the scenes backed up by a loud bass.

The movie didn't scare me at all. I came out of the hall laughing. We need more 'Scary Movies' for sure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

CROOK
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crook
    The movie fits into 'Ok' types. I don't know what makes Ram Gopal Verma think that he can scare people by flashing an old lady abruptly between the scenes backed up by a loud bass.

The movie didn't scare me at all. I came out of the hall laughing. We need more 'Scary Movies' for sure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

CROOK

I was scraed....
    Scraed of how...one canm change the category of the movie..It was a helerious movie...and he put it under Horror...
    simply not a horror movie...
    a ultimate....Panchat for me...๐Ÿ˜..

--Crazy
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    wished i could use some more.

๐Ÿ˜€:sleepy:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ก thats it.. these were my reactions!! and now lol!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Telepathy - a subject less discussed and less known. How about a discussion about it on Crazy Engineers? Telepathy is an ability to communicate with minds of humans and other...
From the very beginning, girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy, saying that it has got to do with family background, & that the girl will have to...
Hi Pals... A person is Dying as there is no one to help him out...means there is no doctor is available ito check him ...give him medicine.. Is this right...
The Most Richest Person Of INDIA...... Steel Tycoon Laxmi Mittal... Whenever this great Tycoon want to overtake a steell company ....he do it sucessfully... Now he is eying on the...
Hi CEans! I'm not-so-happy to announce that the CE portal will face database errors for a few more days. Kindly note that the database errors are temporary and all the...