CySmart Spider - (Vote for your Smart Spider)

Hi ,
This Smart Spider is controlled through Smartphone/Tablet via Bluetooth Low Energy (PSoC4 BLE). Designed for PSoC® Pioneer Challenge 2015 by Ashok R
Vote@ #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I search after information that can explain to me more about what a control engineer in robotics company should to know how to do in these areas: 1. Choose the...
i have coded to convert the date format dd/mm/yyyy to ddmmyyyy in javascript but its not working . i have attached my snippet here, kindly tell me what mistake i...
let me introduce myself i am sudharsan from tamil nadu automobile engineer i came here to enlarge my contact in my four years of college life i learned after our...
Quote: ...this report - which was published by Deloitte and Oxford University - suggested that those carrying out low paid repetitive jobs were at greatest risk of being usurped by...
Power management at the higher power levels is receiving a lot of attention. Batteries for EVs and other applications, LED lighting and others are nearer the commercial market than thought...