CSS3 animation for IE9 and earlier version

HI ALL,

I have used a css3 animation for images . But it doesnot work in IE 9 and earlier version. But i need to make it work on IE 9. an easy way is to do is jquery . but i dont know how to convert it into jquery .. my CSS ANIMATION IS as follow

animation: imageAnimation 60s linear infinite 0s;

@keyframes imageAnimation {
0%{
    opacity:0;
    animation-timing-function: ease-in;
    }
8% {
    opacity:1;
    transform: scale(1);
    animation-timing-function: ease-out;
   }
  17%{
      opacity:1;
     transform: scale(1) rotate(0deg);}25%{
     opacity:0;
     transform: scale(1) rotate(0deg);}100%{ opacity:0}
}
We can do it with jquery animate. but i dont know how to do it . can any help regarding this

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Study this - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • maninellai
    maninellai
    Ankita Katdare
    Study this - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#. But it Shouldnt help ...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Can you post complete code or just give me some link for animation you are looking for?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to learn advanced java but don't know which institute is best for it. Can anyone help me to find out best institute for advanced java in delhi??..
The most common product out of industrial processes is waste heat. Researchers have been trying to harness this energy, which is usually wasted. Efforts to utilize this heat have centred...
A team of engineering researchers from the Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto has developed a new technology that can lead...
Can we place stirrups inside the horizontal bars instead of placing them around the horizontal bars? I want to do this in order to avoid bending of horizontal bars when...
Hi Guys, found a site for various types of interview questions. https://www.globalguideline.com/