CSIR JRF-NET

CSIR has announced exams.

Following link will be useful for the candidates.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Any suggestions exam materials etc will be useful for others thank you.

ATB !👍

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey Buddy If possible Can you please edit the SMS language used in this thread

An amazing share on it to get more info
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    @ conqueror sorry am scared of power problems in my area wanted to convey the information somehow so used this kind of language will try to obey the rules of the community 😀 because the last date is 28 august '13
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No worries mate Mods will take care of the issue nice share

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The title may be a little misleading But here we are talking about a Chinese tech to convert brain wave into sound Just like Mozart. This process is primarily a...
We had the facility of WiFi in our hostel till last semester but the hostel governing people removee WiFi from hostel this semester.When we approached them and enquired about the...
Hey guys, Let us put on a discussion about the deadliest form of action today and what will it be in next 20 years. Right now we are boasting ourselves...
Well guys, we are all CrazyEngineers here. So I guess a lot of you might be into all the Sci-Fi super hero action. You see an Iron Man flying or...
hi everyone, I was searching on internet about the available software and toolbox which can help me to develop application on computer vision. And I found following material. 1. Matlab...