CSIR-JRF EXAM FOR Phd after BE

anybody have cracked this exm ?
plz help us..............😔

Replies

• massman
    massman
    Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR).. Junior research fellowship..(JRF)
  • Ravi Mahawar
    Ravi Mahawar
    CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) is an entrance exam conducted for the aspirants who wants to get a position of lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship in various institutes.

CSIR NET organizing institute has declared a specific set of guidelines for the aspirants who wish to appear in this exam.

The CSIR NET Eligibility will consist two major parts, one is education qualification and the other one is age limit.

Candidates having or pursuing for master’s in science stream will only eligible to take this exam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one help me related to this topic
hello frnds.. I'm thinking to take this topic as my final year project (inn java technology)where info related to aanganwadi will be stored like how many children come, gender, age...
can u help me in my project>>>>>>breast cancer detection using dip
As of today, there are many mobile OS available in the market; Few popular ones are Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows. There are many parameters that are important to rate...
Hi, friends. My name is Carlos García and I am also new here. However, several years ago I joined working life. Right now, I work for a large engineering corean...