cse main project topics

hello frnds !!
plz suggest me some good computer science engineering project topics......
i'm interested in networking so i would prefre topics based on that.

thank you !!!

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#,
    1. If you are familiar with Cisco packet tracer, you can simulate several routing protocols in it by configuring routers, servers and systems.
    2. Implement a simple protocol, say FTP between two/more machines and using Wireshark (earlier Ethereal) you can analyze and study the network, traffic, security etc.
    Else refer Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project for huge collection of projects.
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    I would suggest u to work on Voice recognition based project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regards, I need a little help with programming in Mathcad for finding displacements of beam (console) using Finite Difference Method.
Quote: Whilst automation has transformed the planet’s biggest industries and given rise to an industry of its own that, by 2020, is expected to be worth $40bn per year, expensive...
Google Science Fair 2014 is a global online competition open to students from 13 to 18 years old. Young science, engineering & technology enthusiasts in that age group from all...
Hello CEans... I am doing my final year cse course and am eagerly waiting for wipro campus drive in my college...I have some doubts regarding Wipro's new selection procedure and...
Proudly being labeled as "the world’s thinnest tablet", the new Dell Venue 8 tablet is here to take the Android tablet segment by storm. Launched at the 22014 Intel Developers...