Crime Record Bureau

Project Abstract / Summary : Crime Record Bureau project abstract helps in understanding over view of the project with module description, advantages of this system, existing and proposed system differences, software and hardware requirements used in this system and introduction to data flow diagram(DFD) database details. Main idea behind developing this project is to provide a online application for police department to manage criminal and staff information in a computerized manner. Using this system citizens can file case through online, get updates on case, and communication between different stations in sharing criminal information. All these works can be done through this single integrated software.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : This software provides facility for reporting online crimes, complaints, missing persons, show mostwanted person details mailing as well as chatting.Any number of clients can connect to the server.Each user first makes their login to server to show their availability. The server can be any Web Server. An SMTP Server must be maintained for temporary storage of emails and chat jar files for enable the chatting facilities.The aim of proposed system is to develop a system of improved facilities. The proposed system can overcome all the limitations of the existing system. The system provides proper security and reduces the manual work. The existing system has several disadvantages and many more difficulties to work well. The proposed system tries to eliminate or reduce these difficulties up to some extent. The proposed system will help the user to reduce the workload and mental conflict. The proposed system helps the user to work user friendly and he can easily do his jobs without time lagging.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Govt Women Engineering College Ajmer
City: Ajmer
State: Rajasthan
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, I have query regarding the Engineering Services exam. Please guide me. I have completed BE Aeronautical Engineering. I want to know if I am eligible for writing the...
Hi All, I'm new to this forum and came across it while searching interesting project ideas. Some of them are really good and inspiring. I want to develop the following...
Indian smartphone maker Xolo is known for wide variety of smartphones and tablets for consumers. The company has launched yet another device in this month and is called Xolo A1010....
Project Abstract / Summary : The war against climate change pitches mankind against a global threat that vastly eclipses that of terrorism in battles that have already claimed the lives...
as we known that frequency is directly proportional to distance each other but we consider an example, AM operates with low frequency range when compared with WiFi frequency but it...