Credenz 2011- Pune Institute of Computer Technology on 16-18 Sept 2011

Credenz 2011
is a National level Technical Symposium organized by the PICT- Pune Institute of Computer Technology IEEE Student Branch, during 16-18 September 2011. Credenz revolves around the idea to bridge the gap between academicians and professionals in the field of Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication and Information Technology.

It is one of the finest technical symposium that includes various interesting events such as:

M.A.D Talks i.e. ‘My Amazing Discovery’ wherein you can present your idea or a technology you think that can be built or any invention that can be made - that is totally absurd!

Other events include:

• Paper Presentation
  • 'C'lash
  • RoboLIGA
  • B-plan
  • Quiz
  • WebWeaver
  • Pixelate
Also various seminars and workshops on the latest topics are going to be conducted by exemplary individuals from the respective domains.

For more details check out: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi....hi..im new to CE,CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT HERE
Hello folks! We have a CEan who is - an Illustrator, an Eternal thinker, a Blogger, a Webcomic author, a Web designer. He also makes fun with bicycling alone and...
​Eligibility Criteria: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Information Technology / Information Science) only​...
Any 1 got selected in lnt infotech & waiting 4 joining date......??😐
Dear friends, I have done B.E in mechanical engineering.I wrote NPTI (National Power Training Institute) PGDC entrance exam.Now they announced second round of counselling on 23.08.2011.I am eligible for this...