Creative Writing Contest On 27th November, 2014

Hola CEans,

Creative Writing Contest Begins today.

We are providing all the participants with three topics where the first line and last line of the write-up is shared. Each participant has to come up with a 300-500 word write-up such that it contains the words 'crazy' and 'engineers' at least once.

Choose any one. Here are the topics:

1. How can I ever forget that night
….[write up]….
and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had discovered the world's most powerful supercomputer.

2. Michael always wanted to build a machine that
…[write up]….
’I Did It!’, were the last words of her email.

3. “Google It, You Idiot!”,
…..[write up]……
ISRO.

Guidelines:
1. Every participant can submit only one entry.
2. Your write-up shouldn't be less than/exceed the word limit.
3. Only 100% original entries will be eligible. If you submit plagiarized content, you be will disqualified.

How to take part in the contest?
1. Reply to this discussion with an 'AYE' if you are participating in the contest.
2. You can submit your entries as replies Creative Writing Contest Entries - 8:00-10:00 PM (IST) between 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM (IST). [No entries will be accepted before or after this time slot.]

Judging Criteria:
The most creative well-expressed entry will win!

Grand Prizes:
1st: Mi Power Bank (10,400 mAh)
2nd Mi Power Bank (5,200 mAh)

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    AYE. Started?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yep. You all have ~ 12 hours to come up with your write-up/stories/articles on any 1 of the topics above.

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, @i_an_Crazy_no_1, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#,

Remember, Reply here with an 'AYE' so that we know who all are participating.
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    AYE started
    Aye...
    M in...👍
  • Shyam_puzzle
    Shyam_puzzle
    Aye aye captain! 😁
  • Vish-B
    Vish-B
    AYE
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    AYE
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    AYE
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    AYE
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    AYE
  • Anvita Gupta
    Anvita Gupta
    AYE👍
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    AYE
  • Akash Yadav
    Akash Yadav
    AYE
  • ELDHOSE K SHIBU
    ELDHOSE K SHIBU
    aye
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    AYE 😀
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    AYE
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    AYE
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Aye !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Are you guys ready? The contest will be open for entries at 8:00 PM.
  • ashay parikh
    ashay parikh
    aye
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Ankita Katdare
    Are you guys ready? The contest will be open for entries at 8:00 PM.
    yeah ready here...
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    Me too...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The link is now open: Creative Writing Contest Entries - 8:00-10:00 PM (IST)

Start sharing your entries there.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Hurry up. No entries will be taken after 10:00 PM (IST).
  • Anisha Chhabda
    Anisha Chhabda
    Aye
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Hurry up. No entries will be taken after 10:00 PM (IST).
    posted the entry...
  • thomas mathew
    thomas mathew
    aye
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    3. "Google it, you idiot!", said my friend when I asked him, who was the prime minister of India?. I came to know so many things about the prime minister when I googled about him. About his past , present and future vision. I got crazy about his technical approach to make India the best in the world like, solar power plant idea in Gujarat, his video campaigning during elections and making all the schemes online & allowing citizens to contribute.
    And after his arrival even defense sector got full voltage such that they can use their current properly to make Indian power stable. Even our space engineers making India really powerful country, which we can justify by recent Mangalyaan [MOM] & PSLVC-23 launch by ISRO.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I've a feeder of 33kV consisting of almost 50 generators with rating of each generator of 800kW. The generators are connected at diff locations compiling up to one feeder....
Quote: e Engineer’s Video of the Week comes from New Zealand’s Martin Aircraft Company and shows footage of the company’s Martin Jetpack shot in April this year. Whilst not exactly...
CEan - @Yogesh Borkar is celebrating his birthday today and I'd like to wish him a very happy and prosperous birthday. Yogesh, have a great day and - Make It...
OnePlus One, the phone I and many of the gadget enthusiasts have been waiting for is finally arriving in India. A lot of people expected it to be available exclusively...
If this becomes a fad I do not know how many will go blind: