Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth Headphones In India At INR 3,499

Creative, the Singapore based audio manufacturer has unveiled its Bluetooth headset in India. If we compare its pricing to a headphone with similar specs from Sennheiser or JBL, it's found that Creative has priced it considerably lower. The Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth headset will be available on major e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal.

Coming to the specs of this new funky headset from Creative - It consists of 32mm Neodymiuim drivers that allow the headset to play within a frequency range of 20-20,000 Hz. This 83 grams weighing device supports Bluetooth 4.1 standard and Near field Communcation (NFC) protocol that can be used to establish connections with other devices. Creative also offers the means to connect Sound Blaster Jam with your PC via USB cable. There's also Sound Blaster's SBX Pro Studio audio enhancement feature on board.

Creative Sound Blaster Jam headset has a play/pause option on the right earcup of the device with Volume button arranged ergonomically. To switch on the base enhancement mode, the headset comes with a one touch button. The device is packed with a 3.7V 200 mAh battery and the company claims that it can provide 12 hours of incessant running of headphones.

Priced at Rs. 3,499, Creative Sound Blaster Jam will be available at the e-stores by the end of this month. Do you find this new mid-range set of headphones to be your next buy? Share with us in the comments section below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone i have been using appolo 800va ups for three years for my pc.during power outage will the ups supply 800va to my pc?when a ups is aged it...
i want to know about web development and how does companies analyse online and offline data analysis ? In case of web sites such as zovi , amazon how they...
Zebronics (India) Pvt. Ltd., a leading IT products maker from India has launched Blue-Connect - a tiny gadget that lets you add bluetooth connectivity to any audio peripheral. The Blue-Connect...
ASUS India launched the ASUS Zenfone 2 smartphone in the last week of April in India. I got my hands on the Zenfone 2 ZE551ML model featuring 4 GB RAM...
Last month, Audi surprised the whole world when they claimed that they produced diesel from carbon dioxide and water, naming it as e-diesel. But for cars operating on gasoline as...