Creating Software For Mobile Phones

What prior knowledge or basic things do I need to learn to be able to make software for mobiles?๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll need to posses the knowledge of the operating systems used by mobile phone you're trying to develop software for. Nokia uses Symbian, Google phones use Android and so on. Apart from these you will get lot of help from SDKs available for these platforms.

Of course, you will need to have good programming skills.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    hey if you are good enough in Java Technology, You can give it a try in J2ME which is damn easy to learn.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    J2me is the way to go. It is easy to learn and use.
    Download SDKs for the mobile platform you want to develop softwares for and get going with some pre made examples. you will find it easy
  • Nima Ambhurkar
    Nima Ambhurkar
    Thank you for the information. It was really helpful. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • LaudianRacy
    LaudianRacy
    Thank you for the information , it was really helpful.
    I need to learn to be able to make software for mobiles?
  • Mohammed Abdul Qayyum
    Mohammed Abdul Qayyum
    Hi
    I am looking for J2ME Mobile bank app. Could you please help with this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been working on designing a scissors lift jack, but stucking when it leads to the calculation of torque as I have no idea what preload torque is and how...
Hello CEans , I need a domain name for my online bookstore that can sell all types of books on all subjects , i do have around 10lakh books to...
I' m supposed to do SEMINAR on this topic" photo transistor" , but i dont get any ideas on this topic, if i m searching in this topics, its saying...
hello everyone, im in 2nd yr ,branch IT.i have been asked to present the ppt on miniproject.its an inter college presentation.im scared coz its gonna b very high level. so...
I need JSP code for online hotel management system for connecting it with mysql database urgently... can somebody provide that?? ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•