Creating a project on our own or work on someone else's project?

create own project is better or not....?
or developing the existing project..?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    creating new project is good but there is a difficulty because you want to start it from scratch and it would not be cheap for most cases.if you are very good on technical side, then go for it.

Improving the existing one is easy when compared to new one and you can get more info to implement new ideas.

So,it's your wish to go for either one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

playing video games is better to improve the stragetical knowledge as well as tactical... the improvement of video games not only for joyness also to elaborate mind with different views...
Google is joining Facebook and twitter with custom URL for profiles on its social service Google+. Twitter and Facebook already providing profile link with www.facebook/twitter.com/. But here is something special...
Lenovo has announced Yoga tablet and I think it's an amazing gadget, but I fear all the innovations Lenovo has included in it will go unnoticed. I now know why...
ZTE has today launched a set of new smartphones that run the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating system in its Blade Q range. With the unveiling of the Z...
I'm surprised to see that none of the Android phones, iPhone, Nokia or Blackberry smartphones yet have 802.11ac. Looks like the latest speedy wifi is still limited to limited number...