Create the Future Design Contest 2011

As you know we at CrazyEngineers have taken part in the Home. It would be an honor to get your vote for us.

Our team at CE have submitted excellent projects. You will see a list of these projects below, after that we will tell you how to Vote for the entries.

These are the projects you can vote on:

#-Link-Snipped-#

A device that encourages heart patients to go out for walks. WalkSafe decreases fear in patients to take a walk by providing an innovating alerting system if they face an emergency condition. Heart patients can now go for a walk without worry.#-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-#

A device that alerts local police station and relatives if you are in trouble. It works by using a Voice Recognition module and a panic button. In case you are far away from civilization and need help, scream or press the panic button and the police will be at your location in no time thanks to the in built GPS.

#-Link-Snipped-#

This innovative device is a simple solar water heating unit. It's cost and installation ease makes it an efficient device to utilize solar energy. #-Link-Snipped-#.

​

So how do you vote?

You will need to register with Tech Briefs before you can vote. To do that go here, #-Link-Snipped-# and fill out the form. You do not need to fill in the last section called "Meet the Entrants".

After registering you will receive a confirmation. Click on it and then you will be able to login.

Login with your account and go to the project page you have to vote on.

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

At the end of the write up you see VOTE. Click on it.

Thank you for spending the time to Vote for CE entries.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Voted for both. Come-on Ceans.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Me too voted for both. πŸ˜€ We are counting on you CEans. πŸ‘
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I voted for both, the moment GF said me... πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @CEans: SOLSTORE is live. Help yourself. 😁
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Voted for the projects! There are some really interesting projects over there.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    voted for Solstore solar water heater
    Voted for Solstore too! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Don't let this thread die. Shower the CEans efforts with as many votes as you can! Let the community spirit make our CEans emerge as winners!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thank you AKD.

@People: Please vote for all three projects. We are counting on you. πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have voted for Solstore too. πŸ˜€ We need more and more votes please.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've had discussion with xHx via private messages. We're also trying to get a banner up so that CEans can vote for our team.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    I've had discussion with xHx via private messages. We're also trying to get a banner up so that CEans can vote for our team.
    Thanks a lot Biggie. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am unable to register at the CREATE THE FUTURE Registration Page : Sign up
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, the registration process seems to have halted. I guess that they have the same form for contestants and the voters. We need to bring up the issue with organizers. Can someone confirm this?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Voted for all the 3 Projects πŸ˜€
    Rock On, CEans 😁
    I guess it can be done using invitation. GF can give an invite...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK let me contact that Oliver Rockwell for registration difficulties. πŸ˜€ I think he is the right man to be contacted.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm. There seems to be the IP address. BSNL is perhaps blocked, the admin has assured a quick action now.

Let us hope the matter is resolved fast. πŸ˜€
    @Ishu: If you are using BSNL and unable to resolve domains, please use Google Public DNS, which gives access to almost all the domains and the resolution will also be faster... πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yup Praveen, just called GF and he told me the same thing. But The question is of the larger public. Not everyone is going to use google DNS.

However, I hope Oliver will work something out. πŸ˜€
    Whoz Oliver?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Registration problem solved. I just registered through my gmail ID and voted for the entires.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Praveen: He is the admin for that website.

Hope everyone able to register too. πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I do not see all the projects being entered as 'CrazyEngineers' team project.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I do not understand. We have submitted the projects as "private" means there is no name for our team. However you can call us "CE team" in the banner.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    voted for all three. πŸ˜€ all the best people 😁
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    I just registered into the Contest.I was able to see some really good projects over there and yeah me too voted for all three.All the best CEans.You guys are doing great.πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    No body's entry Biggie, may be you can say that you sponsored us and we can update our profile to mention Crazyengineers Forum. However no entrant team has a name in that contest.

[​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @ Godfather: How about preparing a tutorial of which you were talking? πŸ˜’
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Ok, since we cannot specify the CE name on the entries, why don't you edit your profile and change the field of online communities Ishan. Since you published the other articles your profile can name CE like I have done (as shown by the image you uploaded).
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    @ Godfather: How about preparing a tutorial of which you were talking? πŸ˜’
    Tutorial regarding registration on the Site?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ceans Who writes blog can Post a TOPIC asking to vote for Entries.
    Here is the Sample :- Vote for my TEAM in Create the Future Contest !! | MadhaV's Magic Blog
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah, can we somehow make a good video?

@Biggie: What about banner? Can we have it? πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Voted for three!!! Great jobπŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Voted for three!!! Great jobπŸ‘
    Thank you Maria, Ceans we need more votes please.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Thank you Maria, Ceans we need more votes please.
    I will tell my friends tooπŸ˜€
    Hey I asked a few of my friends to vote... How to see the vote count???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Hey I asked a few of my friends to vote... How to see the vote count???
    When you Click on the Project Idea link it shows Vote and Visit Counter on the TOP.
    Thank you GF... πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Biggie: How about a banner? 😐 It'd help in spreading awareness about the contest. Looking forward to one.
    Dude, Cool... Am gonna design one... 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have around 15 votes only. we need more votes guys. please please cast your vote.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Praveen and Biggie: We need it fast. 😐
    On the way... πŸ˜€
    Guys... I need some ideas... Help me... What kinda banner shall we do? Its already half way through! πŸ˜›

Should we include the names of the projects??? πŸ˜€ Names of the CEANS?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Can it be both? If space congestion occurs then keep project title and knock out participant's names.

@Every one: Please give some ideas. I know we have lots of creative people on board. πŸ‘
    Okay, for the first attempt... Check out this design! 😁

[​IMG]​

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Okay, for the first attempt... Check out this design! 😁

[​IMG]​

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Nice One Praveen,
    Please Ask Biggie for the Size of Banner as we have to post it on main page and i think it should be small in Size.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First thing - the our name is written in incorrect way: 'Crazy Engineers' is different from "CrazyEngineers". "CrazyEngineers" is our registered trademark. Second, the banner can link to only one URL. Which project shall we link to? I also mentioned that two out of three entries seem to be from individuals than us, as CrazyEngineers. On what basis are we calling it as 'CrazyEngineers Team' entry?

What are the next steps CrazyEngineers is entitled to take once any of the entries wins? Who's responsible for any issues that may arise and we'll have to post our official response, if needed?

I request someone from the participating members to clarify so that we can quickly march ahead.
    Yeah... Please say let me know the corrections... πŸ˜€ I will do a second one... 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This solves the matter. How about promoting only one entry if we can have only one link?
    Link this entry. #-Link-Snipped-# This has CrazyEngineers Forum written on it.
    Steps to be taken? Well this seems to be friendly advertising isn't it? Just in case if we win, we can have another banner saying

Team at crazyengineers has won-> Join us.

You can deal with me officially, if need be πŸ˜€ I take responsibility.

Friends, What is your opinion?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, if everyone agrees with this, we can go ahead.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Godfather, xheavenlyx, aj_onduty, praveenscience and ishutopre please confirm. πŸ˜€

Ramani sir, your blessings please. πŸ˜€
    Ishu, you are asking yourself?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Where are we? Can we take some fast action please?
    Yeah, what's the pending stuff???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The banner. Can we have the simple one (yellow colored) that we see on front page?

For example-> Kevin Systrom interview

Whats your take Biggie? can we put it up right now?
    Yeah, I guess for now, that would be better...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Godfather, xheavenlyx, aj_onduty, praveenscience and ishutopre please confirm. πŸ˜€

Ramani sir, your blessings please. πŸ˜€

I agree Ishan, we can go ahead. We have very little time.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The banner has been put up above the forum with the link.

PS: Why don't the members make their friends and relatives to read this idea? If they like it, tell them to vote then and there.
    (Ideas submitted are really good, all the team needs is votes.) Friends will be of help to get them.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    The banner has been put up above the forum with the link.

PS: Why don't the members make their friends and relatives to read this idea? If they like it, tell them to vote then and there.
    (Ideas submitted are really good, all the team needs is votes.) Friends will be of help to get them.
    Thanks AKD and Biggie,
    Still we have only 21 Votes we need more votes. πŸ˜€
    How many votes we need totally?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The maximum votes in "Medical catagory is 100. We need to exceed it and add a few more to be on safe side. We will need to convince our friends for voting for us. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    The maximum votes in "Medical catagory is 100. We need to exceed it and add a few more to be on safe side. We will need to convince our friends for voting for us. πŸ˜€
    I have post on my blog and FB and Google + too. Lets see how many votes we are going to secure by this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone 5 will be introduced in September 2011, says China Mobile employee. Apple's current CEO (acting) Tim Cook was busy holding meetings with senior China Mobile executives recently. One of...
For detailed description click here This will be a nice topic for robotic seminars
"An new method of electricity generation" Readmore
Hi, I have this situation. I have to design a hardware that senses other bluetooth devices and stores the MAC ID's of the detected devices along with the time of...
solutions to raise the truck with10 wheels at first floor level, with a slope gradient of 1:6.5, up to height of 3.0meters, amd length of 65 feet.